Valheim finally introduces the first big update with an Astreinen Viking
On the Gamescom 2021, the developers of Valheim have announced the first major update Hearth & Home. On September 16, you will finally get new content. For the Opening Night live there was a new trailer in a true anime style.
This is the new trailer: Valheim developers have evidently invested in their trailers after the enormously successful start to Steam. Because the announcement to the Update Hearth & Home is an astreiner, short anime.
A Viking fight against the third boss of Valheim, the dragon mother. After the epic fight he drags his head back through the snowy mountains, over the stormy lake and through the dark forest, past some trolls, which players know certainly.
The end shows three Vikings around a table at a feast with Met and various delicacies when the hunter comes in and the loot presents. This is already a small indication of what is in the 1st big update.
Hearth & Home – this is in the 1st big update
This brings the new update: for the most part stuck in Hearth & Home innovations for food and the popular construction system. Complete patch notes is not yet available, but we already know that:
* The food system is completely revised
* New recipes come to cook to expand the best food in the game – including eyesctream and Shocklate Smoothie
* Probably new drinks come, because Met is important for buffs
* More components are available so that you can build even fancy buildings
In addition, the cooking station is generally expanded and worked on the agricultural system. Not only house and yard get a revision, but also the popular combat system of the game.
Here, especially parades and blocks should work differently than before. Because the efficiency of the blocking is influenced by your maximum life energy (via gamestar.de). The necessary shields also get a buff and can make you a real tank (via gamestar.de).
More about Valheim and the Gamescom 2021 on Meinmmo:
- These are the 4 best Viking MMOs on Steam I played
- The 25 best survival games 2021 for PlayStation, Xbox and PC
- Valheim needs too long for new content – now take modder for awarded replenishment
- Gamescom 2021 starts today – live ticker for the opening night with trailers and information
All posts for Gamescom
When is Hearth & Home? On September 16, Hearth & Home appears as a free update for Valheim on Steam. This makes the first major update for Valheim after the game has been playable since February.
In recent weeks and months, the players have been waiting for new content for a while. With Hearth & Home you will finally get that, even if many are sure to wait for more bosses or biomes. The next BIOM is already known:
Valheim gets a new area, but that will certainly defend you