On September 1, 2021, the Dutch developers Gamious and Publisher Whitethorn Digital have published the idyllic country adventure Lake, which is posted in a sleepy US city in the 1980s, published for PC, Xbox One and Xbox Series X | S. The download Via Microsoft Store, Epic Games Store and Steam, where a free demo is already available, costs 19.99 euros each. The previous user reviews on Valves download portal are very positive. Implements for other platforms should follow.
In the game description it says: _ We write the 1st of September 1986. You slip into the role of Meredith Weiss, which returned from the big city at the age of a good forty years in her sleepy home city. To her father, the local postman, too Represented, taking a short break from your stressful job with a software company.
In the two weeks in the beautiful Providence Oak in Oregon, she meets a few well-known faces and lots of new people. In the role of Meredith you can decide who you talk to who you are looking for friendships and with whom you may even get a romantic relationship. Whatever happens, after the two weeks has expired, Meredith has spoiled the choice: Will she stay back to her demanding job in the big city or prefer to stay in her home town?
Games Lake and …
- _ … Treat yourself in a beautiful rural environment without mobile phones and internet a break._
- _ … drive in the reliable postbus of your father around the lake or let go of the autopilot ._
- _ … talk to a number of interesting characters that have all your own personalities and ticks._
- _ … Decide how you spend the time after work: Do you hung with your friends, do you help your neighbor or are you staying at home and reads a book? _
- _ … Experience a branching story in the two weeks, which also treats everyday topics ._
- _ … Determine your own story: There is no ‘right’ or ‘wrong’ answers or ends. You just take effect on what happens. _
Last updated video: Story trailer