After the separation of head coach Jan Zimmermann, U23-Coach Christoph Borowski will first act as an interim trainer at Hanover 96. The ex-professional will also sit on Sunday in the home game against Hamburg SV on the bench, shared the football second division. Favorite on the head coach post should be according to media reports Daniel Thine, who last trained the Hamburg SV. According to majority shareholder Martin child, there are also two more serious candidates. Tables 16. Hanover had separated on Monday after just five months of coach Zimmermann.
- LLA Week 2: Will The Eagles Fly High Again? An Analysis of the Changes in the Teams and Their Potential for Battle
- Nexon Games Puts its Foot Down On Development Strengthening with 300 Recruitments – Introducing Nexorial Internship
- Carnaval In Albion Online: Get Ready To Ride The Saddled Terrorbird & Referral Bonuses Galore!
- Hogwarts Legacy: Our Complete Guide To The Open-World Adventure Awaiting You This Week
- Thorgan Hazard Makes A Late Transfer To PSV Eindhoven: What It Means For Dortmund And The Future Of The
No comments to show.