Total War: Warhammer 3 celebrates its releWare by giving away its first additional content. The DLC OGRE KINGDOMS is included in all copies during your launch week; However, users of Xbox Game PWars on PC can add this free content by following a certain number of steps. We tell you how to do it.
- How to redeem the DLC OGRE KINGDOMS for Total War Warhammer 3 at Xbox Game PWars
- What does the Ogre Kingdoms Race Pack of Total War include: Warhammer 3?
- Total War: Warhammer 3, the epic conclusion of trilogy
How to redeem the DLC OGRE KINGDOMS for Total War Warhammer 3 at Xbox Game PWars
- Log in to Total War: Access or register through this link. Make sure you have activated the communications related to Total War: Warhammer 3
- In the Total War interface: Access an exclusive code will appear with the DLC. Reclister it in your account and appear on the screen
- Connect your Total War account: Access with which you use for Xbox Game PWars for PC.
- Remade the code through the Microsoft Store or through the Xbox application.
The promotion is available between 17 and 24 February . Once you have your code you will have until March 3 to exchange it; After that period will expire. You must bear in mind that by redeeming the DLC it will be yours forever. If you take the jump to buy Total War: Warhammer 3 on the same client, the additional content will appear for you to continue from where you left it.
What does the Ogre Kingdoms Race Pack of Total War include: Warhammer 3?
- Skrag the butcher (legendary Lord)
- GrWarientus tank (legendary lord)
- DESPOTE (LORD)
- MWarter Butcher (Lord)
- Hunter (hero)
- Matarife (Hero)
- Panzafuegos (Hero)
- More than 23 units
The OGRE Kingdoms Race Pack can be purchWared separately at a price of 11.99 euros .
Total War: Warhammer 3, the epic conclusion of trilogy
In Meristation we have already gone in depth throughout the entire experience. During the conclusions of our analysis we said that “ the MIMO and CARE Treating Games Workshop’s license leaves us an essential title for strategy lovers.” You can read it complete here.