Reason for the progress is the decision of the European Handball Federation (EHF) from Friday, the still outstanding games of the Ukrainian master HC Saporischja with 10: 0 goals and 2: 0 points for the opponents. Thus, the current fifth-placed North Germans themselves can become a defeat next Thursday in defending champion FC Barcelona in the worst case sixth of group B. The THW Kiel had already managed the skipping of the play-offs and direct entry into the quarterfinals on Thursday with the 28:27 in Zagreb. The last game of zebras against the suspended Belarusian master HC Brest is also evaluated with 10: 0 goals and 2: 0 points for the THW, which is at least second of group A. The decision on the conclusion of the Kieler falls in the game of the Danish Master Aalborg HB against HC Zagreb next Wednesday.
- LLA Week 2: Will The Eagles Fly High Again? An Analysis of the Changes in the Teams and Their Potential for Battle
- Nexon Games Puts its Foot Down On Development Strengthening with 300 Recruitments – Introducing Nexorial Internship
- Carnaval In Albion Online: Get Ready To Ride The Saddled Terrorbird & Referral Bonuses Galore!
- Hogwarts Legacy: Our Complete Guide To The Open-World Adventure Awaiting You This Week
- Thorgan Hazard Makes A Late Transfer To PSV Eindhoven: What It Means For Dortmund And The Future Of The
No comments to show.