Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy: Welcome to Knowhere EP veröffentlicht
From today, Alien-Techno fans can listen to electronic music that sounds on Knowhere in Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy from the speakers.
Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy: WELCOME TO KNOWHERE EP (original Video Game Soundtrack) includes four EDM tracks with breaks, beats, external singing and a bass that rocks every dancefloor in every galaxy.
Also, on request of many fans, the EP also contains the music from the “Huddle” – the enhancing, hymnical power rock number – as well as the music in the Karaoke showdown with the infamous smuggller LiPless.
The WELCOME TO KNOWHERE EP can be heard here: https://hollywoodrecs.co/welcometoknowhere.
All tracks were written by the Bafta and Ivor Novello-nominated composer Richard Jacques, recorded and produced. The bonus EP is available from 8 April 2022 on all known streaming platforms.
Complete tracklist, with notes from Richard Jacques:
- Bizarre Bazaar – “Intergalactic synth vibes meet hard, heavy breaks”
- Nice Try, Terran – “Hypnotic alien techno with extraterrestrial trance votes”
- MANTLO’s bar – “Rockets favorite shop. Violent Industrial Breaks with exotic astralgesang “
- The Collectors Emporium – “Fascinating New Age Sound Welters with Ethno Wind”
- Showdown with Lipless – “Spaghetti Western-Duel with the main theme of Guardians”
- The Huddle – “Inspirational stadium skirt with rousing singing of the crowd”
Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy: WELCOME TO KNOWHERE EP (original Video Game Soundtrack) completes the Ingame Music by Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy and joins the already published, original orchestral soundtrack, the band’s album Star-Lord and the licensed playlist Songs from the 80s.
Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy is available for the consoles PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X | S, Xbox One, as well as for PC and GeForce NOW. For Nintendo Switch, the game is available as Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy: Cloud version. In addition, the game can be played in the Xbox Game Pass. Let’s Rock!