Pokémon Go events are usually very special because sometimes they serve to introduce new Pokémon in the game. The same has happened with the event to Bichear!, Since he has welcomed Grubbin , so we have prepared a guide in which we are going to explain how you canevolve it to Charjabug and Vikavolt *.
How to evolve Grubbin in Charjabug and Vikavolt
The first thing is the first and the important thing is that you do with a Grubbin. To do this you have several methods during the duration of this new temporary event, so that you can carry out the field research task Realizes three large launches or completing the mission evoluciones two Pokémon of type bug of the capture challenge Bichear!
Once the event is over, you should only be lucky to get you in the wild. Thus, you will need to catch a few Grubbin until you have 25 candies , since it is the necessary amount so that you can evolve it to Charjabug.
However, this is the first evolution of Gubbin. This assumes that Charjabug can evolve to Vikavolt and for this you will need to spend 100 GRUBBIN candies and also use a magnetic cebo module that is located in a poképarada. If you do not have any in your possession you can acquire a unit in the game store for 180 pokémonas.
more Pokémon Go guides
- Pokémon Go guide: tricks, secrets and the best advice
- Pokémon Guide: How to capture Meltan in Pokémon Go and Pokémon: Let’s Go Pikachu and Let’s Go Eevee
- The best Pokémon Go tricks to fight in gyms
- Pokémon Go: How to send Pokémon to Pokémon Home and Pokémon sword and shield
- Pokémon Go: All types of bait modules, how to get them and what are they for
- Pokémon Go: List with all the Pokémon who give more star powders when capturing them
- Pokémon Go: how much does it cost to use the Go and ready with uncompromible pokémon to Pokémon Home
- Pokémon Go: All the requirements and tasks to climb from level 40 to 50